Tuesday, January 20

Sick

I've been fighting a cold that Adam gave me last week. It started with a sore throat, then a scratchy throat...and now I am congested and sneezing...and I'm pretty sure infiltrates are going to my lung (like how I snuck in the word 'infiltrates'?). So Melissa and I went to Target today and I loaded up on Dayquil and Zyrtec. Hey, I'm a pharmacst..I can self dose myself:)

PS..I hate politics. I am so glad when all of this election hubbub is going to be over. I didn't want to watch the Farewell Speech or the Inauguration. I've tried to enjoy politics and I just can't. I think the last inauguration I watched was Bill Clinton in 1992 b/c I was in elementary school and they made us watch it. I don't know why I'm so apathetic, but I am. I cared more about the Titans season than the presidency this year. Oh well...you win some and you lose some.

I miss Adam already and he just left this morning. But since it's a short week I will only have to be away from him for 3 nights. I'm pathetic. Geez. And even though I wrote it in the last post..yay that I didn't get drafted into any UK rotations!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment