It is so freaking cold up here. Stupid Kentucky weather. So last night I went to Florence to see Adam...and it came a freaking blizzard. I was a little worried, because while we were trying to waste some time between dinner and the movie it really started to snow. I was kind of worried that I would come out of the movie at 9 and there would be a ton of snow that I would have to drive an hour back home in. But luckily, when we came out of the movie, most of the snow was melted and the driving conditions were safe. Speaking of movies, I was really disappointed in Bridal Wars. I made Adam see it because I had heard from one of my guy friends (who's wife made him see it) that it was funny. I didn't even really like it though. The beginning was really slow for me...but the very end was ok...and I did enjoy getting to see Bryan Greenberg in it. But I'm thinking that my friend liked it so much because he'd actually been through the whole wedding planning process and could relate more to the movie. Anyway, in my chick flick expectations, it was disappointing.
I finally posted my 10 final options for my last 5 rotations. So I could get any of those and get drafted into some that aren't even on my list that have to be filled (which are the less pleasant rotations at UK). So hopefully my luck will turn out good. Some of my options were the Kroger in Campbellsville, the equine pharmacy in Lex, the pharmacy at the Toyota plant in Georgetown for their employees, Central Baptist Hospital, Frankfort Regional Medical Center, Clinic Pharmacy in BG, and some other random ones. I guess we'll see what I get around Tuesday-ish.
Class was so pointless today. I honestly believe I could just have read the slides for all my lectures today and got as much out of them as I did for setting in in class for six hours today...well except for my elective. Almost the entire class is taking Rx Files with Dr. Romanelli because it helps us to do better for our NAPLEX exam to graduate...but it's the most entertaining two hours of my day. But thank goodness for that or my day would have been wasted.
No comments:
Post a Comment