So..it's time to move on...in sports that is. I was so sad that the Titans lost. They outplayed the Ravens tremendously in yards and passes...and unfortunately in turnovers, which led to their demise. I am still pissed about the missed play clock call that the NFL refs seem to have forgotten. I mean seriously, how do you make that big of a mistake in a playoff game...especially when there is just one person to do that? I believe the game could have had a whole different outcome. So very depressed and pissed for a day...but I'm a Braves fan, so I'm used to the phrase 'there's always next year'!
Speaking of the Braves, I'm excited that they are coming to Cincinnati twice this year. Once the weekend before finals, so I am thinking about going that Friday or Saturday. I mean, I'll need a study break. And then they are coming in June in the middle of the week. So I'll be at CVS in Lexington in June since that is one of my decided rotations, so I can drive up there for the night. And hopefully I'll be able to go on my yearly birthday trip to Atlanta. They place the 10 consecutive days leading up to my birthday, plus my birthday is Memorial Day this year so no need to rush back home for work on Monday.
Besides the Titans losing, I had a good weekend. The Kappa Psi scavenger hunt was Friday night. The guys in the fraternity are the ones that actually do the scavenger hunt, but the girls go to the final destination for the party. So Adam drove me, Leah, and B while he helped judge and such. So it was fun to get to hang out with the 3rd years. Saturday and Sunday we just layed around all day. I just love getting to have quality time with him. Too bad he has to go back to Independence to work tomorrow morning. I am thinking about driving up one night this week...probably Wednesday to get to see him. I'm excited.
Sadly, a girl in our class passed away late Friday night, early Saturday morning. Honestly, I have never even spoken to this girl. She was in Adam's class and, for personal reasons, dropped down to ours. I believe she had a child, so she was never one to hang out with anyone outside of class. But it is still a very unfortunate passing. There was no news of how she actually died.
I have to work to make it to the weekend. My first ever Bunco night with the Louisville girls and an acoustic Blake Shelton concert at the Cincinnati opera house on Sunday night with Adam..yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment