Tuesday, January 20

Good 3 days!

So Adam and I went to see Blake Shelton on Sunday night in Cincinnati. I have to say it was one of the top concerts that I've attended. It was in such an intimate setting. Adam and I were in Row D at the opera house and it was just Blake Shelton on a stool with his guitar and microphone and a table for his drink. He sang all of his good songs and has a true, genuine voice. It was amazing. Also, the opening act was Linda Davis and Bill Whyte the comedy singer. They were also amazing...Adam really enjoyed himself too. So it was a great Christmas present.

Today, I got the last of my rotations for next year. I did not get drafted into anything...which is amazing. Some of my friends got drafted into Peds and such...I am so happy that was me. I also got Clinic Pharmacy in November so I get to be at home for Thanksgiving and Christmas. So excited about this final year...just need to pass this semester huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment