I can't believe that I forgot to post about my very first Bunco experience last Friday. What was I thinking? I feel like a complete old lady now, because I am in a Bunco group..but I have to admit it is very fun. I love going over and hanging out with all girls and playing, eating, and gossiping. It's so fun. I get a little competitive too...and I almost won money..which is a bonus. I was supposed to come home all weekend from Febrary 6-8, but since there is bunco on the 7th, I can't stay the entire weekend. There is also a baby shower for a girl in my class on Saturday too...so there's another excuse. Speaking of babies, Justin and Tiffany's baby, Mason, is SO adorable. He is 6 months old now...and adorable. He's getting much cuter and active. I can't wait to someday be a mother..but later rather than sooner, please.
I am getting frustrated with all the group work that I am having to do with school. We are having a Pharmacy Skills Lab on Monday, and we are having to do compounding lab first. So Anna and I have been working on a compound for a Nifedipine PLO gel for anal fissures. For some reason, lab has a strange fascination with anuses and vaginas. It's pretty gross. But I think I know how to make this gel...and I'm hoping it sets up correctly. I guess we'll see.
I am being annoyed at the moment by cliques. You know...those few people that have all their little inside jokes...BUT they have to let it be known to everyone that they have all the inside jokes. We have a particularly stupid one in our pharmacy class that the rest of the class thinks is annoying. I thought you would grow out of that in high school. I remember first year in Pharmacy school when I thought I was going to love everyone in my class....and how that has changed....It's hard t make 132 people mesh.
No comments:
Post a Comment