Wednesday, January 7

Snow

It snowed today...but nothing too pretty. The flakes were pretty big and numerous, but the ground was so warm that nothing stuck and it just looked like rain. I really don't like cold weather though. I would much rather it be 70 degrees with no snow.

I'm dreading class tomorrow. It is going to be the longest day ever. 8-5 in a classroom. I would much rather be working for that length of time. At least you're not confined to a tiny desk in a tiny classroom. At least I sit next to Drees and Whitney, so I can entertain myself in Therapeutics. Hopefully Rx Files will at least be interesting so I can learn some neat-o drug facts..hah..yeah right.

I think I've found some rotations I would like for my next five. Hopefully I won't get drafted into any of the UK ones...but my luck has been good so far so it's not likely it will stay that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment