Well I honestly can't believe it's 2009 already...but it is going to be a good year for Adam. He said he's been waiting for this year forever since it's the year he'll be graduating from pharmacy school. It's hard to believe that in May I will be dating a pharmacist...crazy! We had a fun time New Year's Eve. We had a couple of people over to our apartment..mostly Leigh's friends and a couple of mine, but we had a great time. The food and alcohol were free flowing..so it was a good New Year's. Yesterday I layed in bed all day and it was amazing. That is how I wanted to start my new year, since starting Monday I will be nonstop the whole time...school all semester and then immediately starting rotations until October when I have a month off.
Speaking of rotations, I wish Mike Richardson would let us know what our first 5 rotations are going to be. I still don't know if I'm going to be home for Christmas next year or not. I would really like to know. But I have no idea when he'll be in his office to work on them with the holidays and all. I got The Choice by Nicholas Sparks for Christmas. It was a great, traditional Nicholas Sparks book. I already finished it and left it at home for my Mom to read. I also bought Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult. I have only read a couple of chapters, but it looks like it is going to be a good book. I love this author because she always intertwines so many characters...so you never get bored.
I'm pathetic. I've found Luau Bingo at pogo.com and I can waste so much time on there. It's great...and since I just got my new adapter from Dell in the mail today since the other one was faulty, I can actually use my computer now. Now I have to remember to mail the old one back so I dont get charged. That would stink.
No comments:
Post a Comment