Monday, January 5

Rotations

Today was my first 'last day' of school ever!! I mean, yes, I do have 10 months of rotations left, but this is absolutely my last semester of classroom work...hopefully:) Therapeutics this semester is not going to be enjoyable since we're in the classroom just for that one course for 12 hours a week. And the first two tests count as a grade and the last two tests count as a grade..and you have to average a 70% on those...talk about pressure and a massive amount of material. But we got our required 5 rotation assignments today. Luckily, I got my first picks on all five of my rotations. I didn't always get my months, but that doesn't matter. As of right now, I will be staying in Bowling Green in May b/c my rotation is at MedCare in Glasgow. June I am at CVS in Lexington and July I am at Good Samaritan in Lexington with Adam's dad. December I will be at the Medical Center at Bowling Green, so I'll be home for Christmas. January I will be back in Lex at the VA in Ambulatory Services. So, now I have to pick my other five rotations. But there are so so many out there, so I have no clue which ten I would like to put down so the computer can magically place me in five.

I am so excited the Bachelor starts tonight. I have it DVR'ed, so I can watch it after the Ohio State bowl game. I told Adam's mom I would watch this game and cheer on the Buckeyes for her and the rest of the family. Even though I did some step aerobics during half time and the beginning of the second half; therefore I missed a little bit. I need to be reading my chapters for tomorrow lectures...too bad that I am very unmotivated and playing bingo online. I am a loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment