I know jealousy is one of the seven deadly sins...or I think it is?...but I have to admit I'm jealous. I am jealous of all those people around me that are buying their own houses and starting permanent lives. I must admit that I still love being a student and not being out in the real world...because the real world sucks, but I want a house. I want to be able to buy nice furniture and a nice television and nice and PERMANENT stuff for the kitchen...but alas, I don't have enough money to do so. It just stinks buying temporary stuff for my room right now that I will just say...I'll just put it in a spare room when I buy a house. I feel like it's such a waste of money. But...I live in a town house that I'm renting. No need to have nice stuff, eh?
And I also feel a little jealousy towards those people that date for like two months and then just get engaged...really. I am not in the place in my life right now to be married since I have to finish this semester, bounce back and forth between Lexington and Bowling Green next year, and find a job. But I'm growing up and it shows.
So I just saw on Facebook that someone that graduated high school a year after me just bought their first permanent house and I am envious...there I said it.
No comments:
Post a Comment