Why is studying so hard? I just CANNOT get motivated this time around. I think it's because I did pretty good on the first exam...so I can fail this test and pass the class. But that is totally not the attitude to have...even though I'm getting a touch of senioritis since it's my last semester in the classroom. Also, my management exam is pretty much a financial exam...and not that complex since we're not financial majors. So no real need to study then huh. Geez...I need someone to come and give me a swift kick in the butt. And Adam just called b/c he got off of work at 11...so he's coming to visit before class..so there goes that last-ditch study effort.
I feel like I am so far behind in life. It's silly really, but I do. I keep reading these people's blogs that are in Zambia or in Honduras doing so much with their life. I feel like I'm a perpetual college student...which I know is ridiculous since I've graduated from college and well on my way to a doctoral degree. And then there are people my age that also are married, are having kids or have already have kids. But it's ridiculous for me to feel this way since I know it is not the right time for me to get married or have kids until I'm done with school. I can't take that much stress on top of graduating and finding a job. So I'm going to be happy with my life...even if I feel behind.
LESS THAN 3 WEEKS UNTIL SAND, SUN, AND MIXED DRINKS IN CLEARWATER FOR SPRING BREAK!!!
it's funny that you say that, because as i was reading your blog i was thinking...man, i wish i was still in school. haha! we always want what we don't have, don't we?
ReplyDelete