So blocks were finished on Monday. I did pretty well. I got two A's and a mid B on Therapeutics...which for Therapeutics is a blessing. So to pass the class at the minimum I only need a 54% on the second test. Of course I'm going to try harder, but it's a relief. I had a great weekend. Adam and I went to Bowling Green to see my parents Friday night. We had a slight mishap when Adam broke the passenger side window...haha. Actually the window was getting ready to go anyway (it was the power part of it), and when he rolled it all the way down it made a loud popping noise and wouldn't go back up. So we rode from Lexington to BG with the passenger window rolled down and it was still in the 40s...so it was a little chilly. We survived. When Dad fixed that he said the fuel relay or something or other was bad and the car was having trouble starting...so a good thing I went home, huh? Mom and Dad took us to Mariah's. I love that place...and Adam like his first experience there...and he got a taste of the wonderful Galaxy Pie..yum yum. Yesterday I had a baby shower for a girl in my class. It was fun to get to socialize with some of the girls in my class. I'm so excited for Karla...and her 4 year old right now is adorable. She showed us pictures of the room and it is so sweet. Off the subject, but another one of my guy friend's wife is getting ready to give birth to a baby girl in April. Lillian's room is adorable. It is pink and green and so girly but not girly that I love it. Looking forward to meet Lillian...and Karson...so many babies.
Bunco night was last night. I have so much fun with my Louisville girls. It is just a great time to socialize. I especially have fun with Tiffany, Meredith, Courtney, and Jennybut it's so fun to interact with so many girls and get away from everything for the night. I love it and can't wait to do it every month. I'm a little sad that I have to miss next month because I'll be in Florida, but I can't help that.
Well, lab was canceled for tomorrow so I get to sleep in with no class until 1 pm. But I have to get up so I can start the chicken tortilla soup in the crock pot..talk about amazing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment