Friday, December 4

Big Weekend

I finished my first week at the Med Center. I feel a little more competent right now, and all of the staff are really nice. I can at least fill my downtime in by pulling some patient meds. I went to two meetings each on Wednesday and Thursday. I also have a subject for my patient presentation and a drug inquiry on a drug not used very often. So I'm glad that I'm finally getting some stuff of subtance for my portfolio.
Yesterday after work I went up to see Adam in Lexington. It is just so hard to be apart from him. So I wasn't sure when I would get to see him if I didn't go this weekend, so I really enjoyed watching a movie and cooking dinner with him last night. I came back this afternoon when he was on his way to Bardstown for work. I hope that we will see each other more often than this next year when he is in Lexington/Bardstown and I am in Louisville. At least they are only 30-45 minutes away from each other...and not 2 hours.
Tomorrow I am going to Nashville with Matt, Sarah, and Alicia. We're all meeting tomorrow at the mall and going to get to Nashville in time to see the UK/UNC game. And then we're going to piddle around Nashville until time for the Opry. And then I'm excited about the Titans game. I hope they can pull out a win over the Colts. I get way too passionate about sports. Oh well. I'll just die a few years younger due to the stress:)

No comments:

Post a Comment