My Mom turned 55 today:) I'm sure she's glad I'm posting that on the internet...but it's not like many people read this anyway:) I don't know how I forgot to mention my vacation in March b/c I'm SO excited about it...but somehow over the Christmas holiday I forgot to mention that we booked a cruise on Dec 23rd. A few of my friends and I took off the whole month of March because we wanted to do some sort of Spring Break. So the first week of March, Jimmy, Katie, Ashley, Doug, and me are going to go on a cruise to Belize City, Costa Maya, and Cozumel on a Royal Carribean cruise ship...I think Adventure of the Seas. I am so excited. I've only been on Carnival Cruises and I've heard that Royal Carribean cruises are so much nicer. We are going to be gone for 6 days. I am very sad that Adam doesn't get to go b/c he doesn't get any vacation time his first year. But I am glad that I can enjoy this cruise and then sit at home the rest of the month and watch March Madness. What a great month to take off!
Mom, Dad, and I are all going to a dinner and movie for her birthday. I'm excited to see Blind Side because I heard it was really good. I want to see the Chipmunk Squeakquel too...but I think me and Adam are going to go see that. Mom said she didn't want any cake for her birthday...so I went around that and got her some tea cookies from Riley's Bakery and a scoop of her favorite ice cream from Baskin Robbins:) Ps...I can't wait until the GiGi's Cupcakes opens up here. My friend, Tiffany, went to the one in Louisville and says they are the most amazing cupcakes. I looked online and they look delicious...and the one in Bowling Green is coming soon...I think it will be somewhere on Campbell Lane...so look for it!
I have finished my 7th rotation. I really liked the Medical Center. The rotation wasn't too tough and all the people were SO super nice. Melinda even tried to get me to come back there...but I like retail so much better...and I already have a job:) Love, love, love that I only have 3 more rotations. I can do it...almost there!!
No comments:
Post a Comment