Happy 2010! I am so glad the year that I finally graduate for good is here!! I have been waiting for this for 20 years...so I'm excited to say the least. I got to spend time with some of my great friends on New Year's Eve downtown. Then Adam came to visit me after work so I got to ring in the New Year with him...even if I wasn't the nicest:( But I've made up for it. Then yesterday and today I stayed in Versailles with Adam and watched sports all day. It was great to lay on the couch ALL day yesterday and watch Bowl Games. I love football. I probably could watch it all the time. Today we watched the Cats beat the Cards. Both teams played pretty crappy, but I was just glad to beat Rick Pitino. I think it's funny how Pitino is talking about players not having morals and he's the one cheating on his wife with someone in a restaurant booth...yeah..real good morals. Anyway, I digress:)
I have to start Surgery rotation on Monday. Not too excited about that and the early mornings. But I think Adam and I are going to hang out all day tomorrow before we both have to start working again. I've really enjoyed the past few days, but I guess I have to start earning my degree at some point:)
No comments:
Post a Comment