Thursday, January 28

One more day

Only one more day of surgery!! I am so freaking excited. It has actually gone by really, really fast...especially as much as I dreaded it. I gave my presentation today. It wasn't bad and Dr. Record said I did a good job. So I can go into work tomorrow stress free:) Just some rounding on patients and med recs. I guess I should explain med recs since some people that may read this are not pharmacy people. My job on trauma surgery (besides making drug and dosing recommendations to the team) is to collect home drug information from the patients. So I either get information from them, their family, or their home pharmacy. That way we can see what they are on at home and exactly how they take it. So if they need it and there are no contraindications we can start it back in the hospital and also see if they need to restart it once they got home. Tons of fun!:) But anyway...Adam and I are going to celebrate after we both get off work tomorrow. yay! I love having a great boyfriend. I'm glad he's not working far away tomorrow since it's supposed to snow. I don't like when he has to drive far away when it's supposed to snow...even though we're only supposed to get 3" now. Mom and Dad are supposed to get more in BG. Warren County schools are already closed tomorrow. So ridiculous. It's not fun anymore when you're in the real world and need to be at work. And next year will be even worse, because if I can't make it to the pharmacy it can't legally be open...talk about stress:)

No comments:

Post a Comment