Wednesday, February 3

Owensboro

So I'm finally settled in down here in Owensboro. It's fun living with Travis. I'm staying on his couch in his one bedroom apartment, but it's not awkward at all. I thought it might be...but it's still the same ole Travis that used to always be at Adam's house in Lexington. I just feel bad b/c my enormous suitcase is in his living room floor...along with my bathroom bag..because I have so muchh bathroom crap. But oh well:)

The rotation isn't too bad. It's actually not bad at all...but I'm kind of bored. After doing a UK rotation where you are there for sometimes 10-12 hours and constantly doing something, it's weird to just look at a computer and not really do much. I am making myself look over chemotherapy agents...more for my benefit since I am going to be taking the Naplex in about 4 months. Hopefully in 4 months I'll be a licensed pharmacist. Isn't that crazy?

I'm also getting more hopeful with my car. I was a little worried that I wouldn't be able to find a Murano that I could afford. But I am finding some in the middle 20,000's so I'm super excited. I can't wait to get a newer car that I have worked my butt off for. I really want an SUV...so I guess only time will tell what I really will buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment