Thursday, February 25

Fab 5 Friday (early)

So I'm all excited about Fab 5 Friday and I think of things that I'm thankful for throughout the week. I will be hurriedly trying to get back to Lexington tomorrow and pack for the cruise, so I'm not positive if Ill have time to post. So here goes nothing.

1. Scarf
I don't have a picture of this one, but my Mom made me a scarf while she was off for a thousand days for snow. I LOVE it! It has helped me get through this frigid, frigid weather in Owensboro. I like being able to make requests so the scarf was exactly what I wanted. And it means a lot to me that it was from my Mom:)

2. Royal Caribbean cruises

The anticipation of going on this cruise next week has gotten me through my boring, boring week. I cannot wait to go on this cruise with my four friends. While I have been "working" all week I've been looking at the website and getting so excited about all the opportunities that are on board. It is supposed to be top notch, better than Carnival so I cannot wait!

3. Columbia Lady Ace Jacket


So Adam bought me this jacket back in September. Then I unfortunately lost it at a UK football game in November. I went several months without it but missed it so much that I reordered it in January. It wasn't cheap, but it was well worth the money. I wear it all the time and it has the rain repellent outer material. One of my favorite things. And I used it a ton this week when I didn't feel like wearing my bulky pea coat.

4. Travis

Travis had made my whole last month fantastic. He let me stay on his couch for the whole month while I did a rotation in Owensboro. Before I came down here, I was really nervous. But as soon as I saw him for the first time I knew it was the same old Travis that used to stay at Adam's house all the time while they were in Pharmacy school. We've had a great month and gotten along great. I have been so comfortable here the whole time. So a huge thanks to Travis for being so great!

5. Pure Komachi Stainless Steel Knives



So ever since I've dated Adam I have cooked a lot. I have been finding a lot of good cook books and recipes. When we first started dating I made him cut all the vegetables since he was so good at it...but I've grown up and been a big girl recently. But I was trying to cut vegetables with 99 cent steak knives. So I found these knives at Target. I now have 3 of them. They are stainless steel, and I absolutely love them. They are only like $10 a piece. And I really like making recipes with lots of fresh vegetables that I have to cut. So if you want so kind of nice knives that are in pretty colors...I recommend these.

No comments:

Post a Comment