So I'm stealiing this from Christina..especially since I can't find anything interesting to usually blog about...so I'll give it a try:) So 5 things that made my week more fabulous.
1. DVR
I love DVR. And it is especially great since I am in Owensboro and don't always get to watch "my shows". And it will make two weeks from now more fabulous since I will have plenty of shows to catch up on during my month off from pharmacy.
2. Adam
Adam is the best thing that has ever come into my life. He brings out the best in me. Even though we are different, we compliment each other very well. Who knew that going to buy some pigs with him this morning would be one of the highlights of my weekend. Oh the joys of dating a pharmacist/farm boy:)
3. Mellow Mushroom
I absolutely love this pizza. It is one of my favorite restaurants in Lexington. I could probably eat there every day. Thanks for Adam letting me eat there so often.
4. my iPhone
I am very thankful for my iPhone this month. Since my rotation is kind of worthless it helps keep me occupied. I love being able to keep up on the news with USA today and the Olympics with my ESPN scorecenter. I love my iPhone and especially love the text messaging on the iPhone. Absolutely fantabulous.
5. Lexi Comp
For those non-pharmacy people, lexi comp is a subscription only service for pharmacists and doctors that have almost everything you would ever need to know about a drug. I think the UK College of Pharmacy for providing me access to their account. It has helped me so much with my 4 presentation for this rotation. So Lexi comp has totally made my life so much easier this month!
No comments:
Post a Comment