10 Whats:
What was the first thing you thought about when you woke up?
-Happy Valentine's Day...and that I was glad to be waking up next to my Valentine:)
What did you do last night?
-went to the UK/UT game and ate dinner with Adam, Jimmy, and Katie
What is the most important part of your life?
-my education and relationships with family and other people
What would you rather be doing right now?
-probably need to be sleeping...but snuggling with Adam
What did you last cry over?
-being sad
What is your next day off and how are you going to spend it?
-Saturday-hanging out with Adam and Travis
What always makes you feel better when you are upset?
-telling someone about me being upset...and sometimes crying:)
Whats the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
-honesty, caring, sense of humor, good work ethic
What are you worried about?
-all of the life changes in the near future
What are you looking forward to most in this week?
-Going home to BG on Wednesday to see my parents and get a hair cut
NINE HAVE YOU EVERSS:
Have you ever liked someone while you had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
-not really seriously. I've liked them as friends but I love Adam too much
Have you ever had your heart broken?
-yes...but it's fully mended now
Have you ever been out of the country?
-yes..on multiple cruises
Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
-yes...
Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
-yeah..but not annything in the recent past that I care about
Have you ever had the cops called on you?
-yes..for being loud while having a party at a friend's house
Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
-nope
Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
-yes...exactly what I love doing while at the beach
Have you ever got a speeding ticket?
-no..just tickets for disobeying traffic signals..whoops
EIGHT WHOS:
Who was the last person you saw?
Travis...my February roomie!
Who was the last person you kissed?
-Adam
Who was the last person you texted?
-Mom
Who was the last person to call you?
-Adam
Who is the last person you freaked out on?
-probably Adam...he gets most of my freaking out
Who did you last hug?
-Adam
Who did you go with to your 1st school dance?
-Thomas Pedigo
Who is your best friend?
-Adam
SEVEN WHENS:
When was your last shower?
-This morning/afternoon....when I woke up:)
When did you last see your mom or dad?
-last Monday when they came to Owensboro to eat some Moonlite
When was the last time you danced?
-formerly was probably at Veronica's wedding in July?
When did you get married, or when do you want to?
-Hopefully in a couple to three years
When was the last time you cried?
-today
When did you last go to the movies and with whom?
-Last Friday with Sarah
When did you last take a vacation and where?
-October to Panama City Beach with my parents
SIX WHERES:
Where do your grandparents live?
-Smiths Grove and Richardsville, Kentucky
Where did you last hang out?
-Versailles
Where do or did you go to school?
Western Kentucky University (2006) and University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy (2010)
Where is your favorite place to be?
-with Adam..on the beach
Where did you sleep last night?
-Versailles with Adam
Where would you like to move?
-somewhere in Kentucky in the country close to Louisville or Lexington
FIVE DO/DOES:
Do you like someone right now?
-yes
Do you like your vehicle?
-it's been a good vehicle, but I can't wait to get a new one once I get a job!
Do you ever wish you were someone else?
-no. I'm pretty lucky to have my life..just wish I was a little skinnier:)
Do you have nightmares?
-sometimes
Does the future scare you?
-yes...because it intimidates me
FOUR WHYS:
Why are you best friends with your best friend?
-because he brings out the best in me...same goes for my best girl friends
Why did you pick your career?
-because I wanted to help people but not deal with blood
Why did your parents give you the name you have?
-from a soap opera character
Why are you doing this survey?
-because I'm bored
THREE IFS:
If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
-read people's minds
If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
-no. I like where I am at in my life
If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring one thing what would it be?
-my Mom
TWO WOULD-YOU-EVERS:
Would you ever get back together with any of your exs?
-no
Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
-yes...hair grows back
ONE LAST QUESTION:
Are you happy with your life right now?
-absolutely, perfectly happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment