Sunday, February 7

Week #2

Back to Owensboro for Week #2 of my ambulatory care rotation. I feel a little better now that I've talked to other people that had the rotation and felt worthless as well. I'm all for having easy rotations...I just don't want the preceptor to think I'm lazy. But there is NOTHING for me to do. I guess I'll just work on getting my portfolio ready for graduation. How crazy does that sound? Haha.
I'm getting super stressed out about the future. Adam called me a "worry wart" today. I know I am. I get it from my mother, and I know that. But I am already worried about money. When I graduate I will have to spend $600-1000 on rent (depending on whether I live with someone or rent a 1 bedroom apartment)...and that is a whole different storty in itself. I also will have to get a new car soon. And that is one of my goals of graduation. And then pay student loans. The one thing that is really stressing me out is where to live. I am torn between not having a roommate for the first time since I've moved out of the house. But then I'm afraid I'll be lonely. And if I do live by myself I will have to buy couches, a tv, entertainment center, washer/dryer. Agh. I don't want to grow up. I want to be a student forever.
On a brighter note, 3 weeks from this exact moment I should be on the Independence of the Seas on the way to Belize City. Yay! I need a vacation. And that is also the start of my 4 1/2 weeks off:)

No comments:

Post a Comment