I'm so proud of myself. I finally exercised today. I have been lazy, lazy, lazy during the winter..just because I hate cold weather. Anyway, I bought a Walk at Home DVD right after Christmas and had never opened it. So after work today, I decided to try it out. It was actually pretty fun and gives you a good exercise. It's programmed to do 12 minute miles so it's brisk. Love it! Hopefully I can lose a few pounds before the cruise in 2 1/2 weeks. I already bought a tankini b/c I don't feel comfortable wearing my real two pieces at the moment. I'm just really, really hard on myself...oh well. I need Adam to be my self esteem coach:)
I only have 2 more work days in the week. I gave my presentation on Promacta today at the pharmacists' meeting. I'm sure it was super exciting. Haha. I'm going to try to work on my presentation for next week tomorrow after I'm done in the cancer center so I can get out of there on Friday. I'm heading to Lexington for the weekend. I'm excited because I miss Adam SO much. This time apart always makes me realize how much I love him and wish I could spend every minute with him. He's so stinking great:)
No comments:
Post a Comment