Wednesday, February 24

Stupid Groundhog

Why is it still snowing? I thought this was over with. But I stepped out the front door to go to my meeting this morning, and there was snow on the sidewalk. I just want winter to go far, far away! Luckily, on Sunday, I will be heading to the Caribbean! I fly out of Lexington at 7 AM on Sunday. I cannot wait for a week with 4 of my great friends on a Royal Caribbean cruise. I have only cruised with Carnival, and everyone has told me how much nicer Royal Caribbean is so I'm super exicted. And I think it will be so fun to ice skate on a boat...craziness!
Today I had a great experience at my rotation. I was able to educate many respiratory patients on the use of inhalers. I usually feel worthless all day b/c I don't really do much, but I got to talk to 3 different groups of people about their inhalers and how to use them, clean them, dosages, etc. I even met a cute old man that graduated from UK in the 50's with an engineering degree. He was talking to me about the basketball season. I wanted to take him home with me. The woman over that department told me that I did a great job. It was really good for my self esteem..especially since I will be graduating in two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment