So once again I am exhausted. It's not like I actively do much on this rotation...but it is just the fact that I get up at 4 AM and usually don't get home until 3-ish. Today I got home at 2...so bonus! I have to finish my presentation though. I have been working on it since Monday, but I still have to finish at least a 3rd of it and then feel comfortable knowing what I'm presenting. I vote for Sofjan to go first tomorrow since he took a personal day today:) I shouldn't have stayed up to watch the UK game last night. But I'm a fan, so I took a nap yesterday and stayed up to watch the game...which was pathetic. Yes...they played like absolute crap. I'm tired of other fans saying that it was the refs fault. Kentucky played like shit. If they had played like they were capable of playing it wouldn't matter that picky fouls were called on them and not on South Carolina. So it was not the refs fault. Kentucky needed a loss. You could tell the players were starting to get cocky. Most of the team had come straight from high school and were put on a pedestal because of the great start to the season. So maybe they will be a little more down to Earth. It just stinks that they had to lose to Coach Horn and his child molester haircut. He's had that hair ever since he coached at WKU (probably ever since he played for WKU) and it is so gross looking...agh. It's kind of funny that people are blaming Obama. The general message is that he's screwing up our country and now he talked to the team and they screwed up. Pretty funny. It's a whole different sports world here in Lexington:) So people calm down. UK will be in the tournament, and will probably still have a #1 seed if not the overall #1 seed.
I;m starting to get majorly stressed about getting out of the real world. Where am I going to live next year? How are Adam and I are going to be affected? I know we will be fine but it will be a different dynamic. What kind of car am I going to get? How will I handle having to pay all of my own bills and my huge loan payment. Everyone tells me I have all kinds of money...but they don't see the bills I have to pay. I know everything will be okay. I'm just nervous...
No comments:
Post a Comment