Monday, January 25

Snow, Snow, Go Away!!

I do not want it to snow anymore!! I know it is only the end of January, but I want Spring weather. I have gotten used to the 40 degree weather the past week and would like for it to stay that warm. I hate, hate, hate cold weather!!! Argh. It's not fun when you have to be up and presentable in cold weather...no more sweat pants or jeans for me:(
So this weekend was fantastic at work. I think I ended up getting the best weekend for the month on this rotation. Saturday I got out of the hospital at 11. And yesterday I left at 9 after being there for only 2 hours. Today, all 3 of us got to leave at 10 AM because we needed to work on our presentations. So I am trying to be inspired enough to put together a presentation on cocaine withdrawal/overdose and the pharmacologic treatment. Yippee.
After Friday I will only have 2 rotations left. Crazy huh? I know some of my friends remember when I was applying to pharmacy school and worried about getting an interview and being accepted. I remember Beth writing all over our dry erase board in the dorm in Northeast when I got the e-mail saying I was accepted. I remember Lori getting me through first year and coming to my white coat ceremony...and in less than 3 1/2 months I will be walking across the stage as a Doctor of Pharmacy. It blows my mind and I am super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment