Friday, December 25

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas everyone!! I love this time of year. I really appreciate being able to hang out with my family and catch up. I was very fortunate to have the rotation/preceptor I have this month. Melinda let me off the Wed-Sun of Christmas break and the Wed-Sun surrounding New Years. So I'm really excited. Last night we went to Martha's to celebrate with my Granny and Mom's side of the family. It was great catching up with Jessica and watching Noah and Cole get so excited about Santa. Jessica made this awesome chocolate chip cheese ball...and I ate WAY too much of it. But I'm going to steal that recipe for parties or anything that I need to bring something. I am so blessed to have a family that is so healthy. This morning I enjoyed Christmas at home with my family. No matter how old I get I love the time spent around the Christmas tree with my parents and brother opening gifts. I love to see people's reaction to things I buy them. That is my favorite part. I do miss not seeing Adam though. He is with his family in Cleveland. I wish he celebrated Christmas a little closer to Bowling Green...or even Kentucky:) But I will get to see him tomorrow in between his days to work. I can't wait to see him.
I got lots of fun Santa gifts:) I got the new Miranda Lambert and Kris Allen CD's. I got series DVDs of The Mentalists and Brothers & Sisters. I got some new khaki pants and sweaters, new cookware that is nice and non-stick with glass lids. I am SO SO excited about that. I like getting stuff that I normally wouldn't buy for myself, but I am so thankful for the life that God has given me. I am thankful for the knowledge and learning capability he has given me, the opportunities and education I have had, and my new career. I am thankful for the famiy that raised me. I am also thankful for the person that I know was made for me in every way. I am very blessed. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment