Sunday, December 27

Happy Bowl Game Day!

I love football. I think college football is the best since the players play with such heart. I never thought that I would like UK sports when I moved up here a little under 4 years ago...but I love them. WKU is still #1 in my heart though:) But I'm excited to watch the game tonight on TV with my parents (who also have decided to like UK since I got into Pharmacy school in 2006)...haha
So I went up to Lexington yesterday to visit Adam and do our Christmas exchange. I thought I'd be extra nice, so I stopped in Bardstown at his Walgreens on the way up there and brought him a Wendy's Spicy Chicken sandwich. When he got off work, he came to visit me and then we went to see one of his high school friends in from DC. It was good getting to see one of his friends that he has known since high school...especially since I dont' keep in touch with many of my high school friends, sadly. We exchanged presents last night. I got my Sperry's that I wanted with the plaid on the side and a Brooks and Dunn #1 and then Some CD. He liked most of his stuff...especially the Kentucky Derby book I got him. He left for work this morning, so I went back to my apartment and cleaned and got some stuff ready for me to go back on Thursday. I'm ready to go back to Lexington. I just feel more like I belong there. So I'm not sure how I'm going to feel about the move to Louisville this next year....
Lots of changes next year. I plan on starting to pay off my loans as soon as I start working. I'm also looking to get an SUV...probably either a Toyota or Nissan. But I'm not sure yet. I really want an SUV, but I might just get a new car. I guess I'll know once I test drive and such. I can't wait to have a paycheck. I've been living off of pennies for years. It sure is nice to have a boyfriend who won't let me pay for anything until I get a job...even though I really like to buy him stuff:)

No comments:

Post a Comment