Keeneland opening day is Friday. I am a little sad that I can't go to Opening Day because of my stupid rotation (last one though!). But I am definitely going on Saturday. And it's supposed to be beautiful and 77 degrees! I love betting on horses. It is so much fun to cheer on your horse...and even better if the horse wins:) I can't wait to hang out with some friends I haven't seen in a while as well. After Keeneland, I will head home to Bowling Green. I am so excited for Easter with the family as well!
I don't really feel like doing a full out Fab 5 Friday...and not even sure if I can think of 5 things. But I do have some great things I have discovered. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure. It is the base coat, nail color, and top coat in one bottle. It goes on really smooth and dries really fast. I already bought 3 colors of it in the past couple of weeks. The only problem is that it is around $7 a bottle. The receptionist at the doctor's office complemented me on my nails already though...so that has to be a good sign:) I also love the Yoplait Smoothie mixes. They are in the freezer section with the frozen fruit. I saw the shameless advertisement for it on Biggest Loser...so I decided to try it. Adam and I made the strawberry-banana one last night. You just put the contents of the packet into the blender with about a cup and a half of skim milk. Once blended it is amazing. I'm sure you could make these with frozen fruit and yogurt...but I'm not sure and these were delicious. However, they are about $3.30 for one bag which makes two smoothies. Today I bought Clinique Touch Base for Eyes. A lot of my friends use the product and swear by them. You're supposed to apply it before your eye shadow. It keeps the color from getting in your crease and stay all day long. So I hope it works!
No comments:
Post a Comment