Saturday, March 27

I'm a lucky girl!

I am so lucky and fortunate to have the life I have. Sometimes I get down on myself, but then I look around or something happens to make me appreciate everything and everyone I have. I am fortunate for good health. I had a little health scare last week (but everything is perfectly normal), but the way people reacted shows how important I am to them. My parents were so concerned and Adam drove in town to see me even though he didn't get off until ten, drove an hour home, and then had to be back at work the next morning. He picked me daffodils and just stayed with me b/c I was worried. I am so fortunate:)
I also can't believe that in less than a month and a half I will be a "doctor". How crazy. These 4 years have flown by...and drug on as well. I have met such great friends in pharmacy school. I believe my pharmacy school friends will be my friends for life. There is so much celebrating of weddings and babies already. I just had about 8-10 of my closest friends over for the game on Thursday night and it was such fun. I LOVE my friends and family. I can't wait until Easter. I want to see my parents and my family. I love going home and being surrounded by those that I love. And be able to eat my Granny's rice casserole:)

No comments:

Post a Comment