I absolutely LOVE March Madness. It has been great so far. I love seeing all of the upsets (except UK of course:)) I love living in Lexington. There is such great hype about basketball down here. I mean there are those "crazy" fans...but it's just a great atmosphere. When I went to Western, you would see several people on game day with WKU shirts on. But in Lexington, every single person you see has a UK shirt on. It's crazy. The game wasn't until 8 yesterday and at noon when I ran errands around town everyone had UK shirts on...at Target, the gas station, Panera, walking at the Arboretum. It's just great to see such hype. I do miss going to Western games too though...and especially the ease of going to games with a student ticket:)
I am going to be so glad to get back into a routine at home. I have been working in Louisville for several days this past week. I have driven there every day and back. So the commute kind of sucks. But I like getting the retail pharmacy experience after being stuck in hospital rotations since December. But I am getting a little intimidated now, since in June I will actually be working as the pharmacist and be completely in charge. Ack! But I know I can do it. I have a great support system:)
One of my best friends got a residency at Emory Hospital in Atlanta. So I am giving him a Braves shirt for his going away present...and I told him he HAD to wear it. I am super excited though because I will be able to see him when I go to Braves games since he is moving there in June. And the SEC tournament is there next year...so we can shack up with Doug..hah.
No comments:
Post a Comment