Tuesday, March 30

Cap and Gown

I got my cap and gown in the mail today!! I actually see the accomplishment in front of me now. Even though the College of Pharmacy color in the gown and hood is an olive looking green...oh well. It's still beautiful:)
Tomorrow is my last day off before my last rotation. Adam and I have some errands to run, and I'm hoping to get to go to Mellow Mushroom for a celebration dinner. James is coming into town so we'll get to hang out with him. I'm extremely jealous that everyone is going to get to go to Keeneland on Friday without me. I wish I could ask off that day from my rotation...but I really need to try hard to get an A so I can graduate cum laude. *Sigh* I guess I'll have to get used to the real world where I'll have to miss all kinds of things due to work.
The more I grow up, the more I can't wait to have my own house. I have really like having roommates, and I know living with Jan will be fun. But I'm talking about when I buy my own house (hopefully when I get married...if that ever happens..haha). But I was looking around our apartment and all the stuff that I owuld do differently. But it's hard at this apartment since my roomie really takes control of things. Also all the furniture is hers. I can't wait to buy my own furniture and appliances. I can't wait to plant some flower and have hanging pots. I'm just excited to "grow up". Well I guess I am technically grown up since I will be 26 soon and graduating with my doctoral degree...but you know what I mean:)

No comments:

Post a Comment