Sunday, April 4

Happy Easter!

So I've started my last and final rotation. I really like the people that I work with. All the techs seem really nice that I work with. For the first 3 weeks I'm going to work primarily in the pharmacy in the hospital. The last week or so I will be up on the regular floors of the hospital with the patients. I think it's going to be a great month. But I'm sure it will be a very long month since it will be my last month in pharmacy school EVER!! I did end up leaving early on Friday so I could go to Keeneland with Adam and his friends. Mom is all worried that I won't get an A on this rotation now, but Herb didn't seem to mind...and I'm making up my hours that I missed on Monday and Tuesday. Too bad I wasn't somewhere else, because they would just let me off early:) Oh well. I am super excited Opening Day is tomorrow! I have subscribed to MLB.TV for the 2nd year in a row. This year I also bought the MLB 2010 At Bat application for my iPhone so I can watch the games when I'm not at home. I am super excited. I am addicted to baseball...well the Braves actually. Can't wait to go to Cincinatti for some games and to Atlanta as well (where I can visit Doug!). Matt ended up getting me and Adam Brooks and Dunn tickets for their last concert ever. They were super cheap because it is technically a benefit concert. So hopefully there will be TONS of country guests there. Usually when they say Brooks and Dunn and Friends there end up being a ton of country stars. Can't wait until August. And we can visit Matt's wonderful new condo in downtown Nashville. I love my Pharmacy friends.
I'm waiting for my family to get here for Easter dinner. I can't wait to see everyone. It's tough living in Lexington (and soon Louisville) because I can't just drive a few minutes to see my parents. I actually have to plan to drive several hours in a day. At least Louisville will be a little closer by about 15-30 minutes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment