Monday, April 12

Happy April!

April has been a great month. I'm almost 2 weeks into my 10th and final rotation. April is forever known in Lexington as the Keeneland Spring Meet.



My rotation at Central Baptist has gone extremely well. Everyone is so nice. I already have friends there that I get to spend 3 more weeks with. I can totally have seen myself working there as a technician through pharmacy school...even though I don't like being in a hospital as a pharmacist. I'm glad that I chose this as my last rotation. Tomorrow I get to package with Sandy again. She acts like I'm the best thing in the world because I help her immensely. But I just like to work and be busy. It's good to feel appreciated:)
I'm finally getting ready for graduation. I found my graduation dress today. My portfolio is complete. I just have to turn in my final paperwork after I complete my rotation. I cannot believe that it's almost over. I'm getting really excited about gradation...the ceremony itself and the pig roast. SOOOOO close!

No comments:

Post a Comment