Yes...so I finally only have 2 days of pharmacy school. I've completed my journal club as my last project. I just have to present it to some of the clinical pharmacists tomorrow at noon. Some people probably do not know what journal club is, but trust me it is not even worth knowing what it is:) I had to present to a group of different people at the hospital today about the use of various drugs in the hospital. I was a little nervous, but everyone said I did a great job. I guess I'm prepared to really be a pharmacist...ack!
Adam has been totally supportive. Every day he talks to me he counts down the days with me until when I'll be done. Tomorrow he wants to go out to celebrate the night before my last day of rotations since I'm eating with Matt for his birthday on Friday. He's also paying for me to get into Derby on Saturday. I'm so glad he's so supportive and knows exactly what I'm experiencing:) Speaking of Derby..I have a feeling the weather is not going to be so great. But I'm going to have a great time even if it is miserable and wet. You only live once, right?!
This weekend while I was home, I saw a The Hills marathon on MTV. It has to be one of the dumbest shows I have ever seen. I don't understand how the girls can be so catty. They are all telling each other who to date. What's wrong with doing what you want and feel is right. I understand caring about your friends and not wanting them to get hurt but there has to be a point. I guess being in a stable relationship makes me realize that I wouldn't have any of my friends tell me I shouldn't date Adam. I just don't understand it.
No comments:
Post a Comment