Sunday, April 18

10 days!

So I only have 10 more days in pharmacy school ever!! I'm sure people are getting tired of my countdown, but I am so freaking excited. This weekend was a blur...and once again I can't believe it's over. Such is the life of a worker. Friday night I had Bunco at Meredith's in Simpsonville. I actually ended up winning this month, so I came home with $40. Yippee. Saturday a group of us went to Keeneland. On the 3rd race I bet on the horse "Versailles Road" across the board and also hit an exacta. I ended up walking away with $52 that day as well. How exciting! We had the Apothecary Ball on Saturday night at the downtown Hilton. It was so pretty. The 3rd years did a great job. It was great to see people from my class..well especially my friends since that is who I hung out with anyway. But the room was very beautiful. And the party favors were personalized M&Ms that had Congrats on some and Class of 2010 on the others. They were in a pill bottle that was labeled as Magic/Memories 20/10 mg. It was really cute and the Rx# was our graduation date 05072010. It was really well thought out.
The weekend was great and I can't wait until next weekend. I will be going home to get my hair cut and colored for graduation. I will be visiting my new favorite restaurant at home--Griff's Deli. And we're also going to a Hot Rods game. I love going home for the weekend when I feel like I haven't been back for a while. And then the next weekend after that is Derby...and then graduation. The months of April and May are going to fly by before I know it and then I will be working for real. Ahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment