I've had the best weekend with some great friends. Adam works this weekend, so it stinks that I don't get to hang out with him all the time; however, I'm making the best of it. Friday night I went walking with Sarah in Georgetown. Then we went to her house and played some Wii. I love the Wii and can't wait until I buy one. I just want some way to blow off steam after a long day at work...especially when I'm a pharmacist and extremely stressed out. And with me being long distance from Adam I'll have something to keep me occupied. Travis drove up from Owensboro late Friday night and we got up early yesterday and went to Keeneland. It was so much fun! We met up with some of my best pharmacy school friends...I love these people. They all came over to my apartment last night and we hung out and had a great time. Today I'm going to attend a wedding shower for one of my pharmacy school friends. So it will be a great reunion since we've all been separated due to rotations.
Speaking of rotations I only have 3 weeks of pharmacy school left...so 15 days! I can't believe it's almost here. I have had so much stuff to do that I'm trying to get it all organized. I have finished my porfolio to graduate..yay! I just have to turn in some final paperwork after this rotation is done. I really hope to get an A on this last rotation so I can graduate cum laude. I didn't even graduate cum laude from WKU..so this will be a great accomplishment for me in Pharmacy school. I mailed off my application for pharmacist licensure to the Board of Pharmacy on Thursday. I have to pay for my two exams at some point (which are REALLY expensive), but I can't actually sign up for a time to take these exams until I actually graduate and the College lets them know that I am graduated. WE are also in the middle of planning graduation festivities. Since the venue that we are having the ceremony in is basically a theatre each person is only allowed 10 tickets. Luckily I have a friend that is going to let me borrow a couple. But since only a very few members of my family are going to be allowed to attend we are having a pig roast in Bowling Green. I'm really excited. Adam is raising the pig and going to bring a cooker down. He's also supplying the keg and Mom is getting the rest of the food together. I'm going to invite several people..but we're really not expecting any more than 50 guests. I am so excited. This is a great time in my life!!
No comments:
Post a Comment