Tuesday, April 20
I just finished all my paperwork to turn into the pharmacy office for graduation...well except for the thing that Herb has to fill out at the end of the month. I have to do a journal club for this rotation, but I'm a lot less nervous since hearing Kyle's today. it was not way over the top..so I can do it. And Herb told me today that I was doing a "fabulous job". So looks like everything is going well. I know the week is going to be over before I know it. I'm going home this weekend. I guess I need to start working on the guest list for the pig roast. The only part I'm worried about is a couple of people who don't think I drink attending. But there is going to be a keg...so I guess they'll find out. Like Mom said though..it is my celebration:) Speaking of Mom, tomorrow is Secretary's Day, so I sent her some flowers from the Bouquet Shoppe in Bowling Green. I love that place. My parents used to send me flowers from there when I was at WKU. Wish there was a good place like that in Lexington.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment