Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone! I am being lame and sat at home most of the night and did laundry so that my apartment will be clean when my parents come up for graduation on Friday. I actually went out and had some Mexican food and one Dos Equis but that was the end of my party:) Adam's parents are taking me to Mellow Mushroom (one of my favorite restaurants in Lexington) tomorrow night for a graduation celebration dinner. I thought that was so sweet. My family is coming up before graduation on Friday, and I'm hoping that we can all get into Joe Bolognas. They don't take reservations, but I'm hoping that won't be a problem if we get there at 4. My last rotation at Central Baptist went really well. I presented the results of my medication use evaluation to the medication safety committee (sp?) and Herb loved it. He also really liked my journal club. I ended up getting an A...so I will be graduating Pharmacy school with honors (cum laude)! I am so excited. I didn't even graduate with that much of a GPA at WKU! I haven't really done anything since rotations have ended, but I still don't feel like it's all over. Maybe it will sink in after graduation or maybe after I start my job.
Last weekend was Derby weekend. It was by far my favorite Derby of the three that I have attended. It wasn't that rainy, but it was a little muddy. I love Adam's family that comes in. I love Adam's cousin, Sara, so much...and her friend Mary Kate that I'm going to visit them in Baltimore to go to Preakness! Yay! Adam has to work and doesn't want to have to fly up there, so Doug and I are going to drive. Mom doesn't understand that you can have guy friends and a boyfriend, so it's been really hard explaining to her why it's not weird for me and Doug to be driving to Baltimore together...but I guess you can't win them all:)
I GRADUATE ON FRIDAY!!!! I still can't believe it!
No comments:
Post a Comment