Monday, May 24

The Move

I absolutely despise packing...probably why I am just sitting here typing this journal entry instead of loading boxes. I am getting a little sad about moving away from all of my friends. So I have several pros to outweigh the cons of moving. Pros: moving away from a construction zone, starting my career, moving into a house, hanging out with all of my Louisville friends, being close to some old friends from Bowling Green, having a whole new city to frolic in! Cons: moving away from Adam:(, moving away from my Lexington friends, and having to pack. I think that everything will be great. When I mention to Adam about being long distance, he just laughs b/c he says it's only 45 minutes away. But it just stinks that I can't just go hang out with him for an hour and then go home. And I'm really looking forward to August when he will hopefully get a place with his friends!
Tomorrow is my birthday. It could either be really good or really bad. I took my Kentucky law exam on Friday, so I'll find out the results tomorrow. The test was really difficult, so I'm hoping that I passed. So I'm either going to be really happy on my birthday tomorrow..or really sad. I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment