Tuesday, May 25

Happy Birthday to Me!!

So I got the best birthday present today...I found out that I passed the MPJE! I thought that I had failed the test when I left because it was so difficult. But I wasn't even close to failing..so Yay! I can't believe that I am 26 years old now. I feel so old. Oh well. But I have accomplished everything I wanted to at this age. I am officially a doctor..and now halfway to being a registered pharmacist. Once I move and get settled in, I'll have to start studying for the NAPLEX. I can't wait until dinner tonight. Ten of my closest friends will be coming to dinner tonight at a Mexican restaurant in Lexington. I'm just sad that Adam has to work tonight and my parents are going to be able to be here on my birthday. And I'm kind of sad that it's the first year I won't be able to have a birthday cake:( But it has been a great day so far. And I can't wait to continue celebrating on Saturday. The pig roast is going to be so fun..and there is going to be enough food there to feed an army. Mom has really outdone herself. Adam went last night and got these really nice tents to set up so people will be protected from the sun (hopefully...and not rain):)

No comments:

Post a Comment