Tuesday, May 18

Training

So I finally got a phonecall today about training. So I am feeling a little more at ease about starting my career as a Walgreens pharmacist. June 3rd I have an orientation. Then on June 7th I start my week of training at Hikes Lane. Then I will be working every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday until I get licensed so I can study for boards. I am so super excited. I love how my life is changing...even though it seems it is all going to fast.
Tomorrow, Doug, Sarah, Kim, Josh, and I are going to Nashville to see Matt in his new condo. It is going to be so fun. However, it is bittersweet that my friends are all moving away from each other:( Good thing that I have the strongest relationships with those people from pharmacy school so I know they'll be friends for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment