Friday, May 14

New Car

So yesterday, I became the new owner of a new 2010 Nissan Murano!! I absolutely LOVE it. The buying process is really stressful because I hate car salesman..but luckily Adam went with me and didn't let them get the best of me. Also, I have Tiffany at Carmax who let me know if I was getting a good deal or not. I swore I would never, ever buy a new car, but I couldn't really pass it up with the 0.9% interest and the deal I got. I'm scared to drive it anywhere though..haha. But it has XM radio, 6 disc changer, leather, heated seats...pretty much fully loaded without navigation.
So now I definitely need to start working so I can pay for my car. Haha. I signed up to take my Kentucky Pharmacy Law exam a week from today. I think I will be ready for that. I am taking my NAPLEX on June 18th, and I can't be licensed until I take both. But I start working June 3rd as a grad intern. Can't wait.
So Dad ended up going to the ER last night. He was making Brad and Kristal a pantry and ended up somehow putting a nail through his finger with a nail gun. Luckily, it didn't go through his bone. They thought that it may have at first and it would have been a possible surgery. But they ended up pulling it out and just giving him antibiotics. But he's in a lot of pain. Poor Daddy:(

1 comment:

  1. LoL. Your Dad Is a hoot. He wanted Brad to cut it out on the back deck! Then went home to use the bathroom and brush his teeth before they went to the ER. I feel so horrible he got hurt.

    ReplyDelete