Thursday, March 11

June

So I got an e-mail the other day that I have graduate intern orientation for Walgreens on June 3rd. I had already planned on moving to Louisville in June anyway, but I can't believe I will be starting work that early. It's kind of scary. I'm going to check out the house in Louisville that I may be living either Saturday or next Friday. I'm pretty excited. I'm still a little worried about when I will get to see Adam...but maybe it will make him miss me a little more than he already does:)
I have been home watching the SEC tournament today. I saw South Carolina get beat...which is great. I don't like Coach Horn anymore...and for some reason UK has a really tough time with them. Hopefully they can win against Alabama. I will be watching that game...and hoping that UK can win that game and in the semifinals on Saturday so I can watch the championship game on Sunday. I volunteered to work in Louisville on Saturday, so I will miss both semifinal games.
I am never going to be able to empty out my entire DVR. Well, I will be able to eventually, but with all this good basketball on I'm not sure it will be anytime soon. I have a TON of stuff due to being in Owensboro last month and the cruise last week. Maybe I should cut out some of my TV shows...but I love them so much...so nope:)
I'm wondering if it makes me a bad roommate that I'm not always at home? I feel bad leaving Leigh here a lot by herself, but I'm trying to cherish the time I have with Adam that is going to be "easy". Like only driving 15 minutes to Versailles instead of the hours from Louisville to Lexington. But then I feel bad because she is here by herself. At least I split rent and utilities...right? Right.:-/

No comments:

Post a Comment