
I love this thing! I have the large size, and it was a blessing when I lived with Travis for a month. I didn't want to invade Travis' bathroom with all of my girly stuff, so I kept everything in here and just took it to the bathroom with me every morning. The one I had was large enough to hold full size professional Big Sexy Hair products, so it was great. It also worked wonders on the cruise last week as well!
2. APhA NAPLEX review book

Well I might not think is fabulous much longer. But this is a review book that I purchased from the American Pharmacists' Association to help me review for my NAPLEX that I will hopefully take in early June. I'm really nervous about this test. Maybe it's not so much as passing the test for myself...because you can always retake it (for 400 more dollars), but I don't want to be that one person in my class that makes UK lose its 100% first time pass rate in like forever. So I'm going to do everything to be licensed the first time around:)
3. Diet Coke

I am a Diet Coke addict. I paid for the soft drink package on the cruise so that I could drink Diet Coke on a daily basis. Luckily, Katie is in the same boat with me. I don't think I could do without Diet Coke...or Diet Dr. Pepper, or Diet Sprite. But you know...I love some Diet Coke. It was weird though that in Mexico (and apparently in every country but the US) that they have Coke Light. I guess the term "diet" is not as well known in foreign countries b/c most of those people are probably happy with their weight. It kind of tastes like Coke Zero...which I am not as big of a fan...but it was OK I guess. But I absolutely love Diet Coke!
4. DVR

I love my DVR. Ever since I ventured upon it 2 1/2 years ago when I started dating Adam, I have never looked back. It is simply a way of life now. I am so busy with school (and soon to be work) that I don't have time to sit at home and watch my television shows...especially in real time with commercials. And Adam and I don't really like all of the same shows, so it gives me an opportunity to record 'my shows' and watch them later. It has been great this past month while I was in Owensboro too...and I feel less restricted. I don't actually have to be at home to watch TV shows at a certain time. I dont' know how I did it as a younger kid in high school..haha.
5. Ponds Cleansing Wipes

These things are amazing..even though I use the Target brand...but same concept. I am super lazy and hate washing my face at night. But these are miracle workers. They get my pores clean without actually having to deal with water. My face hasn't ever been that bad since high school, but I believe these help it be that way...along with my daily moisturizer.
I've always wondered why it's called coca lite instead of coca dieta too! And it's not because they don't know the word. Here, they call artificial sweetener "diet sugar" or azucar dieta. And the coca lite is the same product as they have the US, because they also have coca cero (coke zero). The reason it tastes different is because all coke products taste different in all different places. For example, the coke in NY probably tastes different from the coke in KY.
ReplyDeleteJust fyi ;)