Last night several of us went out for Doug's birthday that was Thursday. I enjoyed hanging out with my pharmacy friends. It's a shame how less often you see your friends when you're not in class with them every day even though you're not officially graduated. We went out to Tin Roof...and that place was packed. I have no idea how it is so popular...but when it starts getting colder it will be empty since it's mostly outdoors.
Adam is taking his NAPLEX on Thursday. Once he passes that and the Kentucky Law Exam (MPJE) he will be a licensed pharmacist. How crazy! Saturday his parents are hosting another pig roast for him and his sister, Leah's, graduation. This is actually the official pig roast so his mom sent out invitations. My parents are going to come for some of it...which is a little scary. It's going to be the first time that my parents have met his parents. Kind of a big deal, maybe? But I think it will be fine. I will also have plenty of friends there that like to talk and will keep Mom and Dad company with me. I just hope that they don't feel awkward.
I'm almost finished with the 5th Harry Potter. I'm proud b/c it's not like I have been sitting and just reading...otherwise I would have had it finished a long time before now. I looked on Amazon and the paper back copy of the 7th book comes out in July. I might preorder it. I had the hard copy but I lent it to a friend 2 years ago and they never decided to return it..or all my One Tree Hill seasons...so I guess I'll have to rebuy it. But I'm trying to find a couple other books I want so that I can get free shipping. I am so cheap:)
No comments:
Post a Comment