Monday, June 29

fweew

I feel like I have not had a weekend. I didn't really have time to breathe this weekend, but it will be worth it when I have that direct deposit into my account. I worked both Saturday and Sunday in Louisville with Marcy. I love working with Marcy and I felt like I hadn't seen her in forever. Saturday was painfully slow for the first part of the day and Sunday was pretty hectic. I drove back to Versailles both nights. Last night I planted six more rows of corn. I actually planted some really good rows...and I think that was because I decided I like it when the tractor is going faster than I was going before. But since I had to work at CVS today I felt like I really had no weekend. I'm hoping tomorrow is a short day...but if not it will still be my last day at CVS.

Last night I watched Gran Torino for the first time. I really liked the movie. It was pretty funny in most parts, but I was really, really sad when the girl got hurt at the end. And I actually cried when Clint Eastwood died for the kids to have a better life ahead of them. I'm such a girl....but I liked the overall movie even when it was slow in parts.

I can't wait until Sunday when I feel like I can rest and do nothing. Wedding in Indianapolis on Friday and cookout there on Sunday. And hopefully Adam will start looking for a job next weekend if he gets his license in the mail today or tomorrow....fingers crossed that he passed his Kentucky Law exam!

No comments:

Post a Comment