Sunday, June 7
Make It Stop
I have suddenly been hit by the online shopping bug. I need it to stop b/c as we all know I am living on loan money that I have to pay back with interest. I pre-ordered my Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on Amazon in paperback for $10. But to qualify for free shipping you have to spend at least $25. So since I will be reading a lot since I don't have to study anymore I decided to read the Bourne series. I read The Bourne Identity a long, long time ago and remember that I really liked the book but have no clue anymore, so I'm going to reread it and read the other two that are movies. I also ordered a bathing suit from Victoria's Secret. I finally bought a bikini a year ago, so I saw one in the magazine that I think I might like that will have adequate coverage. So hopefully I'll like it. I also ordered some stationary last week from Trioartstationary.com . I highly recommend that site. It's awesome....and if you live in Bowling Green you can pick your order up for free instead of the $8 shipping I have to pay to get it to Lex.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment