Wednesday, June 3

Rotation #2

I started my second rotation yesterday. I am at the CVS on Southland Drive in Lexington...and it is going to be a good month. The 2 pharmacists that I have worked with are hilarious...and great. Everyone I work with is fantastic. I am learning the computer system so that I can somewhat figure what to do when people call in to the pharmacy for refills or what not. It's different than Walgreens, but I think that all the retail chains are going to be different.

I bought He's Just Not That Into You today with my Best Buy giftcard from Brad and Kristal. It is a really cute movie. I hadn't seen it yet, but most of my friends gave it good reviews so I thought it was a good purchase. But I enjoyed it...and it made me cry..imagine that. I'm trying to finishing the 5th Harry Potter book for the second time and reread the sixth one as well before the Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince comes out. I have read all of the Harry Potter books, but it's been so long since I've read the sixth one that I have no idea what goes on in the movie except for the ending and a really creepy part with dead bodies floating in a lake that I remember. But I'm going to read it again...hopefully.

I'm proud of myself. I have been walking very consistently since the beginning of May. I walked almost everyday with Mom at home last month and have continued walking my 2 miles at the Arboretum every day...sometimes with Adam. I have also been eating healthy and can tell by the way my clothes fit that I've lost some weight...so yay!

I am crazy...and I know my Dad is going to say that I am being mean to my poor little Grand Am, but I think I'm going to drive to Louisville and back almost every Tuesday to play cornhole. I went last night and forgot how much I enjoyed myself even though I'm not much of an actual money threat. But it's just fun. The only thing missing is Marissa. I miss her. Wish she was back in Louisville again...or at least somewhere this summer where I can see her. Maybe I can meet up with her in Indianapolis 4th of July weekend when I'm there with Adam for his cousin's wedding??? Hmm:)

No comments:

Post a Comment