I want to wish my Daddy a Happy Father's Day since I didn't get to spend the day with him. Him and Mom are in Daytona Beach. I wish that I could have gone with them, but I didn't want to only work 1 month and then take the next one off. So here I am in Lexington while my parents are in Florida. But I hope they are having fun. I ate dinner with Adam's family. They were kind enough to invite me to their cookout with delicious food. I also planted corn today...my couple of rows are a little squiggly since I couldn't drive the tractor in a straight line...oops:) I bet my corn grows the best anyway b/c it wants to be different and not in a straight line.
PS...walked a little today so I've exercised 4 days in a row...once again trying to get back in shape...story of my life
No comments:
Post a Comment