Thursday, June 25

I can't believe that I only have 3 more days of my second rotation. I've really enjoyed this rotation too. I've enjoyed everyone that I have worked with...except for those two floaters. It is just a basic retail pharmacy but I liked the fact that Keith and Von understood that I am not getting paid so let me go home when some of us are just standing around. I'm going to miss them next month. However, next month I am at Good Samaritan. I'm just glad that I will get to work with Adam's dad for the days when he is there. Whitney seemed to really enjoy the rotation, but I'm just hoping to be able to not look stupid and get the hang of hospital rotations before I head off to Frankfort, BG, and Central Baptist.

Mom and Dad are heading home from Daytona tomorrow. I have talked to them everyday and they seemed to have beautiful weather every day...so I'm glad. I know that when you have vacation you want it to be beautiful. Wish I was there though. But I am not. But Adam and I have been having a great week just hanging around. I planted some tomatoes last night...even though I don't like them. I thought I'd help. I was in the cornhole tournament in Louisville on Tuesday. I had a really good first game...but my partner did not. My partner had a good 2nd game..and I did not..so we were doubly eliminated. Oh well. I don't ever expect to win the money anyway. Tomorrow is Kristen's birthday...yay! So I don't know if I'm going to see her this weekend or not. I will be in Louisville working but I don't know if she has plans or not so I'll be playing it by ear if I'm going to see her.

I just hate the fact that I have to work this weekend b/c I've lost my weekend and I'll be working for free again before I know it:(

No comments:

Post a Comment