I can't believe it's been a whole week since I wrote...but it has been a crazy week. I worked at the good ole CVS all week. Three of the days there were floaters b/c Von was in Puerto Rico on vacation. The first floater was great b/c she graduated with my roomie, Lori, and was really cool and laid back. The second floater was kind of annoying b/c she was upset b/c a tech at a different store was probably quitting b/c the company was apparently 'doing him wrong'. But she called about 10 people she knew and was on the phone with them for at least 20 minutes at a time complaining about the injustice of it all...instead of working. And then she was saying how to be a good retail pharmacist you have to please the patients. I wanted to look at her and say, "no, really? I did not understand that concept by working 6 years at Target and a year at Walgreens." Ugh. And then on Friday...it was a crazy day. The pharmacist that worked has been a pharmacist for 17 years but this was only her 2nd day as a CVS floater so she had no idea how to reverse insurance rejections or how to even run the cash register. And with me only having been there 2 weeks it wasn't like I knew CVS's system. So it was interesting...and Friday is the order day so we had about 15 totes of drugs to put up on the shelves. So I stayed until 3 to help.
Adam took his NAPLEX on Thursday. He'll probably find out how he did on Monday or Tuesday. He takes the law part of the exam on the 24th of this month. We met him at the Hofbrauhaus in Newport. It was good beer and a lot of good food. I bet I gained five pounds this weekend between the Hofbrauhaus and the pig roast yesterday. Tomorrow starts the diet and exercise program again. I have to stop having my bad sprouts. I'm hoping to go to a Braves game in Cincy on Tuesday or Wednesday. Adam will probably go with me. I might see if Whitney wants to go with me too. My parents came up for the pig roast yesterday and met Adam's parents for the first time. I'm glad that it went well and they really liked Adam's parents. So yay!
I'm just being lazy for the rest of the night. I've done nothing but nap and lay all day. It's great. So I'm watching the Magic (hopefully win) and reading the 6th book of Harry Potter before the movie comes out.
No comments:
Post a Comment